uNominate: Nomination Form
The uBlossom Kindness Project is a new endeavour that was years in the making. It was created with the purpose of making wellness experiences more accessible to women. Taking time to nurture your mind, body and spirit are essential. However, we also understand that on some level, it’s also a privilege. The uBlossom Kindness Project creates an opportunity for women who do not have the financial resources, to attend one of our retreats. All proceeds from this will contribute towards the purchase of one or more tickets, to an in-person or virtual retreat.
Do you know a deserving individual who would be a good candidate for our uBlossom Kindness Project? Nominate them using the form below.
Thank you for nominating an individual! Our nominations closed on September 30, 2021. Please check this space for our next round of nominations.
To date we currently have
$25 Dollars Raised
0 Nominations Received
0 Tickets Available
Terms and Conditions:
- Application for nominees will be open until September 30th.
- Nominations must be received through the online form on this page. Please note that any nominations submitted through other channels will not be considered.
- Chosen nominated individual will receive ONE (1) All-Access Pass to our upcoming October Virtual Retreat.
- A prize declaration form must be signed in order to be honoured retreat pass.
- Chosen nominate individuals and the person who elected them will be featured on the uBlossom social media outlets and the uBlossom newsletter.
- Retreat passes have no monetary value and are non-transferable. If the nominee winner cannot attend, a second nominee from the submissions will be chosen.
- Terms and conditions subject to change.