Introducing the uBlossom Membership
When I started uBlossom back in 2016 I wanted to create a safe space for women to truly reconnect with themselves. The retreats have been an incredibly powerful way for women to escape from their day to day, restore and reflect on their dreams, and fill their self-care tool boxes. I feel now is the time to build on this amazing foundation by bringing the uBlossom community together in a way that I can better support each of you on your self-care journey.
I am so excited to announce the uBlossom Membership-and it’s Free!
Become a member of our uBlossom Community and support your self-care resiliency in 2021
When you sign up as a uBlossom Member, you have exclusive access to the following:
- $75 Retreat Discount Coupon valid for each retreat you attend during your calendar year membership.
- Private uBlossom Facebook Access which includes posts and offerings that are EXCLUSIVE to our members only.
- uBlossom live community gatherings via. Zoom with keynote speakers that discuss self-care topics, self-explorations, life balance, resilience, well-being and abundance.
- Discounts with the uBlossom affiliate programs that include workshops and courses.
- Special pricing on uBlossom merchandise which includes tanks and hoodies.
- Private uBlossom Library Access which includes exclusive retreat workshop recordings and more.
- Speaker interviews that are 1-on-1, pre-recorded and posted on YouTube with private access.
And so much more.
We’re making membership FREE to join for this year, so there is very little risk or obligation. Consider this a small investment you can make to your self-care journey!
Immerse yourself in a weekend escape and gain valuable tools to empower your personal well-being through new immersive workshops and activities, all the while exploring the lush forests and waters of Loon Lake. Our lakeside retreats are hosted at the stunning Loon...
Join us at Ocean Resort in Campbell River Immerse yourself in a weekend escape and gain valuable tools to empower your personal well-being through new immersive workshops and activities, all the while exploring the beaches and taking in the rugged coastline of...